Thursday, September 3, 2009

interPRETENDERS.


The Pretenders by F. Sionil Jose

I'm not really in to it. reading this novel is very boring at first, and mind you that i did not really finishing reading all the chapters. but, understanding the whole story from the discussions on our class and from all the presentations. while reading the Choragus makes me more interested though. the story talks about lots of different stories. i mean different themes as what you have understand it in different perspective. there is this two characters namely, Antonio Samson and Carmen Villa, which took the role of the poor and the rich. this two people can be describe as round or dynamic characters. and as what I've noticed it doesn't contain just one kind of story. it even talk about not only their relationship but, shows the situation of the country before and actually up to the present. they even uses business and history to strengthen the idea's.

A very creative mind of what F. Sionil has. when i listen to the reports of my classmates and because of our discussions, it makes me react like "ahhh!" or "owhh" very funny though. but it makes me feel what do i have to do change our life, makes all things equal, and what can i do fo the betterment of our society. i don't want to end my life just because i can help my self or the people around me sacrificing their selves for equality among men.

No comments:

Post a Comment